Terms and Conditions
- No liability for injury or accident/damage will be accepted by us, through misuse of products purchased.
- Customers should notify us within five working days of any misappropriation or damages to their deliveries. Any notification's after this time will be dealt with as per our standard returns policy.
- Any customer requesting goods to be left at any address aside from the delivery address accepts full liability and cost of goods and no claim can be brought to VVVFightCo. for missing or partially delivered items.
- Where parcels are delivered by courier, and the packaging is evidently damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the package stating that the parcel was damaged. We then request that you immediately inspect the contents to ensure their condition.
- Any irregularities can be dealt with as stated in these terms and conditions. This will not affect your statutory rights.
- All products are subject to some design/color variations, which is usual in our products. No returns will be accepted for these discrepancies.
- Refusal of goods at the time of delivery could result in full or extra postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes any return to supplier charge.
- Any money recovery or legal charges will be passed to the customer.
- Compensation will only be paid on lost packages, once a full and satisfactory investigation has been carried out.
- All our products are covered by the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994.
- Cash refunds are only offered on goods that are faulty and in breach of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994. Due to the nature of the products we supply, our repair/replace/refund policy is 28 days from receipt of product. Any damaged products within the 28 day period should be returned to us at the expense of the customer, where we will repair if possible. If the product is beyond repair we will replace it or refund you without question. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
- If for any reason the product is unsuitable, you can return it to us in the original packaging within 10 working days. Providing the product is unwashed/unused and fit for resale, we will issue you a credit note of equivalent value, excluding postage costs both ways. If the product is deemed to have been used/washed or not fit for resale, we will return the product to you with additional postage.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products. On such rare occasions we will try to alert you of the changes.
- Only internet orders are accepted. No telephone orders will be taken.
- Only the payment methods stated on our website will be accepted.
- No special or sale item will be accepted for refunds or exchanges within our 10 working day return policy, unless faulty.
- Back ordered goods will be dispatched as soon as possible and will not incur additional postal charges. Any batched orders that contains at least one product on back order, will be dispatched in multiple parcels, at no extra cost.
- Please note that extra courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be delivered to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
- We do not in any way operate on a sale or return basis. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All working days are considered to be Monday to Friday
- Receipt of goods is delivered electronically via email.
VVV Fight Co. ensures that all information we receive from our customers are kept within Tatami Fightwear. We do not sell details to third parties and all detail are secure. This gives the customer peace of mind that your orders are dealt with in the utmost professional manner.
We only store our customers name, address, e-mail, and telephone numbers for professional use only.
As part of our website, cookies are used to keep and access customer records. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which then may store it on your system. Each time you log on to our website information about your internet browser, ip address and relative information is stored on our servers. If your computer is set to Not allow cookies, then we recommend you change this setting when using our website, to ensure full use of the site. It is possible to reset your cookies status once you have finished shopping with us.
Please note no information should be submitted by children under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent or guardian. Any information posted by children violating this policy will be disregarded.
VVV Fight Co. reserves the right to alter our terms and conditions at any time.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided by VVV Fight Co. is entirely accurate, however we cannot be held responsible for discrepancies whilst information is being updated.
All sales made by VVV Fight Co. are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
All customers agree that access and information supplied by them is at the customer's own risk.
VVV Fight Co. shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or misdemeanors, arising from the use of our website/company.
We cannot be held responsible for the sabotage of any sensitive information, including payment details that are used whilst making transactions.
The images and content displayed on the website, remains the sole property of VVV Fight Co. Any reproduction will result in a breach copyright/trademark law, and always result in legal action.